Chicken, baby corn and tenderstem broccoli capped with a sweet chilli sauce. Apply to face and enjoy. Chicken is a great source of lean, low-fat protein. Brown rice is low-GI and a great source of energy that's released gradually through your day. Tenderstem broccoli contains high levels of vitamins and minerals, such as folate, soluble and insoluble fibre, vitamins C and A, and calcium, which are needed for numerous functions in the body.
Preparation: 5 minutes
Cooking: 15 minutes
Ingredients / Serves 2:
- 250g chicken breast
- 100g tenderstem broccoli
- 100g baby corn
- 350g (brown) rice
- 3 spring onions
- 150g sweet chilli stir fry sauce
- Step 1: Slice chicken into strips.
- Step 2: Throw into a hot wok and stir fry.
- Step 3: Add all the vegetables once chicken has cooked.
- Step 4: Add rice and sweet chilli stir fry sauce and continue to stir.
- Step 5: Plate up once the vegetables and chicken are cooked to your liking.