Y'all know what time it is. Pancake O'Clock. Enjoy the warm, fluffy goodness of this classic healthy treat. Blueberries are packed with antioxidants and have been touted to reduce blood pressure. Eggs are one of the most perfect sources of protein available. Manuka honey has natural antibacterial qualities linked to a wide range of health benefits.
Preparation: 10 minutes
Cooking: 10 minutes
Ingredients / Serves 2:
- 40g of any Innermost protein
- 2 bananas
- 2 tsp coconut oil
- 4 eggs
- A pinch of cinnamon
- Handful of blueberries
- Manuka honey
- Step 1: Add 2tbsp coconut oil to a non-stick frying pan and place on medium heat.
- Step 2: Put 1 banana, 4 eggs, 4 scoops of any Innermost protein and a pinch of cinnamon into a blender, and blitz.
- Step 3: Pour half the mix into a frying pan. Leave for 3 minutes each side.
- Step 4: Transfer pancakes to a plate, sprinkle on the blueberries and drizzle with manuka honey.