This gorgeous creation was prepared for Innermost by the equally gorgeous Ayten (@eatnourishlove). Oats have a low glycemix index and help your body maintain glucose levels so you don't get that post-meal energy slump. Bananas are a great source of potassium - a diet rich in potassium can help lower blood pressure and the chances of heart disease. Bee pollen is packed with nutrients and one of nature's most complete foods. Chocolate - no additional explanation required.
Preparation: 10 minutes
Cooking: 6 hours
Ingredients / Serves 1:
- 40g of any chocolate Innermost protein
- 40g oats
- 0.5 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 10g bee pollen
- 1 banana
- 200ml milk or water
- Step 1: Mix all the dry ingredients in a container.
- Step 2: Add 200ml of liquid - this can be all milk, water or a combination of both.
- Step 3: Stir until well combined.
- Step 4: Seal container with a lid and leave in the fridge overnight or for 6 hours until the oats have absorbed all of the liquid.
- Step 5: You can eat the dish as it is or heat up if you'd prefer it warm.
- Step 6: Final touches, chop up a banana into slices and add to the bowl.