The Fit One
Be Fit. Feel Great. This protein powder with added superfoods is perfect if you're aiming to energise, replenish and generally feel on top of the world. Know the scene when Rocky runs up the stairs and raises his arms? Yep, that good.
Why You Need It
- Designed to rehydrate, restore and increase energy levels.
- Also designed to preserve and develop lean muscle.
- Not forgetting the right nutrients, vitamins, minerals and antioxidants.
- Highly bioavailable and easy to digest.
Why It's Special
- Complete protein from highest quality whey.
- Nutrient dense and enriched with functional superfoods.
- Rich in branched chain (BCAAs) and essential amino acids.
- No dodgy flavour, colour or aspartame.
- Whey Protein (Concentrate + Isolate) is the building block of muscle, bone, skin, hair and nails, and can help with lean muscle gain and fat loss.
- Cocomineral (1.25g) to replenish electrolytes, rehydrate, and assist with normal function of nervous system, muscles and blood pressure.
- Maca (1g) used in ancient times for increased vigour (and libido) before heading to battle (and the bedroom). Improves energy, focus and performance.
- Magnesium (500mg, 133%*) for energy balance and muscle contraction.
- Rhodiola Root (250mg) to reduce effects of fatigue following exercise, increase serotonin levels and improve cognitive function.
- Pink Himalayan Sea Salt (150mg) is the purest form of salt found on Earth and contains 84 trace minerals/elements to help with rehydration.
*% NRV are guidelines on daily amounts of vitamins and minerals needed for a healthy diet.
|Energy||622 kJ||1,554 kJ|
|Calories||147 kcal||368 kcal|
|of which sugars||2.0g||4.9g|
|of which saturates||0.4g||0.9g|
Certified: Vegetarian, halal, kosher.
Allergens: Milk (whey).
Other ingredients: Natural flavours only. Guar gum, which is a GMO-free, gluten-free, natural fibre that comes from the guar bean to give our shakes a creamy texture. We refuse to use xanthan gum and are proud to use sunflower lecithin instead of soy lecithin. Sunflower lecithin is the only kind of lecithin that can be obtained raw and chemical-free using a cold press system similar to that used with olive oil. We use sucralose as it is the most widely tested low calorie sweetener and approved by all food standard agencies in the world.
NB:Nutritional information is for the vanilla version.
- When: Enjoy post-workout ideally within 30 minutes of exercise, as a pre-workout energy boost or as a nutritious drink. Best served cold or with ice.
- How: Add up to 40g (4 scoops) to 250-350ml of water or milk and shake. Adjust amount of liquid for desired level of sweetness and thickness. Can also be used to make smoothies and baked into healthy snacks.
- Servings: 40g (1 serving), 600g (15 servings).