We've teamed up with H!P to create the most AMAZING plant-based Easter recipe using our fave blend The Fit Protein, along with H!P's creamy oat milk chocolate bars, Salty Pretzel Chocolate Easter Eggs, and their new Crunchy Caramel Chocolate Peanuts. Grab a spoon, and try not to eat it all in one go (but we won't tell...).
Innermost x H!P Chocolate Protein Easter Chocolate Nests
- 85g Shredded Wheat (crushed)
- 2 H!P Chocolate Bars (melted)
- 2 scoops (20g) of Innermost The Fit Protein powder in Chocolate
- 1 tbsp of coconut oil
- 1 H!P Chocolate Easter Egg
- Extra H!P for decoration and an added crunch
1. Crush the Shredded Wheat in a bowl
2. Melt the chocolate
3. Stir through the coconut oil and chocolate protein powder
4. Pour the chocolate mixture onto the shredded wheat and mix until evenly covered
5. Spoon the mixture into either your H!P Easter Egg or individual cupcake cases
6. Top with your favourite H!P pouch and enjoy!
H!P Chocolate is on a mission to prove that eating plant-based doesn’t mean compromising on taste. They produce high-quality, creamy, delicious vegan chocolate in an ethical and sustainable way, using oat milk to create the same milky taste in their chocolate that we all know and love. You can find out more on their website here, or check out their Instagram page.
* Get 20% when you order from the H!P website with code INNERMOST20.