Location: London (Soho Works, White City)
Start Date: ASAP
Innermost is an award-winning wellness brand that combines science and nature, as well as best practices from Ayurvedic and Asian medicine, to deliver tailored nutrition products, as gentle as they are effective, to optimise people’s health and fitness. At Innermost, we believe better health doesn’t need to be complicated, so we’re on a mission to cut through the confusion so you can take control of your health and feel great. The brand has experienced significant growth since launch and we have ambitious plans for the future. If you’d like to be part of a team that’s looking to change an entire industry, do get in touch. Learn more at liveinnermost.com
You’ll work closely with the CEO and team playing an important role in in ensuring the smooth operation of the brand’s financial processes. You’ll be responsible for accounts payable, receivables, record-keeping, and assisting with financial reporting. You’ll ensure finance activities are running smoothly by making sure that processes are in place and adhered to, and to support the wider business by providing timely and reliable information for decision-making. This is an opportunity to be an important part of an ambitious brand that is enjoying strong growth and aims to become one of the leading wellness brands in the industry.
• Finance: Maintain financial data integrity, assist with budgeting, reporting, and prepare financial statements.
• Operations: Ensure seamless day-to-day management of financial activities within the company.
• Accounts: Record and process financial transactions accurately. Book-keeping, reconciliation, manage accounts payable and receivable and prepare VAT returns.
• Reporting: Update cash flow forecasts, prepare monthly management accounts and provide commentary for management team, and assist with the annual budgeting process.
• Projects: Participate in multi-disciplinary projects that touch upon various aspects of the business and seek to improve overall finance processes.
• Degree in the field of Finance, Accounting, Business or similar would be ideal.
• Excellent verbal, written and numerical skills, with good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
• Ability to multi-task and prioritise effectively, function independently, and contribute to a team.
• Excellent attention to detail, project management, teamwork and organisation skills.
• Thrives in a fast-paced and ambitious environment with high expectations
• Proactive and ambitious with a desire to get sh*t done and knock through brick walls if needed.
• A team player. We’re colleagues and friends. Unless it’s a team quiz; then it’s everyone for themselves.
Benefits: Wellness allowance (£200 annually to be spent on anything that enhances your personal wellbeing). Beautiful working space in London. Monthly team workouts/activities. Opportunities to take on responsibility and accelerate your career.
Eligibility: Permission to work in the UK. Innermost is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and create an inclusive environment for all employees.
Applying: Please send your cover letter, CV, degree transcript (modules and grades), salary expectations, ideal start date, and a 60 second video explaining why you'd be a good fit for a role at Innermost to firstname.lastname@example.org