Location: London (Soho Works, White City)
Start Date: ASAP
Innermost is an award-winning wellness brand that combines science and nature, as well as best practices from Ayurvedic and Asian medicine, to deliver tailored nutrition products, as gentle as they are effective, to optimise people’s health and fitness. At Innermost, we believe better health doesn’t need to be complicated, so we’re on a mission to cut through the confusion so you can take control of your health and feel great. The brand has experienced significant growth since launch and we have ambitious plans for the future. If you’d like to be part of a team that’s looking to change an entire industry, please get in touch. Learn more at liveinnermost.com
You’ll work closely with the CEO and team playing an important role in supply chain management, business planning, commercial account management. customer service, NPD, driving efficiencies and operational improvements, implementing operational best practices, and leading CX initiatives to improve customer insights and enhance customer experience. You’ll also be involved in multi-disciplinary project work with scope stretching across the entire business. This is an opportunity to be an important part of an ambitious brand that is enjoying strong growth and aims to become one of the leading wellness brands in the industry.
• Operations: Ensuring smooth day to day management of the business.
• Projects: Multi-disciplinary project work stretching across the entire scope of the business.
• Client Experience: Managing customer relationships, dealing with issues and executing CX initiatives.
• Marketing: Developing and executing strategies to drive e-commerce customer acquisition and retention.
• Commercial: Supporting in the pitching for new business and management of existing commercial accounts.
• Degree in the field of Business, Management, Finance, Marketing, or similar would be preferable.
• Could suit a recent graduate or someone with 1-3 years of relevant experience.
• Excellent verbal, written and numerical skills, with good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
• Ability to multi-task and prioritise effectively, function independently, and contribute to a team.
• Excellent attention to detail, project management, teamwork and organisation skills.
• Thrives in a fast-paced and ambitious environment with high expectations
• Proactive and ambitious with a desire to get sh*t done and knock through brick walls if needed.
• A team player. We’re colleagues and friends. Unless it’s a team quiz; then it’s everyone for themselves.
Benefits: Wellness allowance (£200 to be spent on anything that enhances your personal wellbeing). Beautiful working space in London. Monthly team workouts/activities. Opportunities to take on responsibility and accelerate your career.
Eligibility: Permission to work in the UK. Innermost is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and create an inclusive environment for all employees.
Applying: Please send your cover letter, CV, degree transcript (modules and grades), salary expectations, ideal start date, and a 60 second video explaining why a role at Innermost is of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org