Marketing Executive (Content & Social Media)
Location: London (Soho Works, White City)
Start Date: ASAP
Innermost is an award-winning wellness brand that combines science and nature, as well as best practices from Ayurvedic and Asian medicine, to deliver tailored nutrition products, as gentle as they are effective, to optimise people’s health and fitness. At Innermost, we believe better health doesn’t need to be complicated, so we’re on a mission to cut through the confusion so you can take control of your health and feel great. The brand has experienced significant growth since launch and we have ambitious plans for the future. If you’d like to be part of a team that’s looking to change an entire industry, do get in touch. Learn more at liveinnermost.com
We’re looking for a talented marketing professional to focus on content and social media, and coordinate the ideation, execution and analysis of 360 marketing campaigns. This is an exciting opportunity for a marketing generalist with a particular interest in content strategy and social media, or a talented social media professional who wants to broaden their marketing skillset. The person will be responsible for managing our marketing campaign calendar, ideating creative marketing campaigns, and coordinating execution across all channels working collaboratively with the broader marketing team. The person will also take on the responsibility for managing and growing our online community using our brand tone of voice, and finding opportunities to make Innermost more magnetic in culture. You’ll be developing content strategies for social channels including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, TikTok, and other digital platforms to achieve our strategic goals.
Community: responding to comments, fostering conversation and building a community of engaged followers.
Strategy: ideation and delivery of best in class social content strategy, reacting to social trends and cultural commentary.
Planning: using your understanding of platforms to advise when, where, and how social content should be shared to drive achieve strategic goals.
Branding: Act as a brand guardian to ensure consistency across all touch-points.
Organising: ideating, planning and coordinating the execution of 360 marketing campaigns with the rest of the marketing team.
Reporting: set measurable objectives, and track success of campaigns using data, analytics and numbers.
• Degree in the field of Marketing, Communications, Advertising, Digital Media, or similar would be preferable.
• Experience in social media marketing for an agency or brand would be beneficial.
• Excellent copywriting and verbal communication skills. with the ability to adjust tone for different channels.
• Understanding of Adobe Creative products and/or other editing tools.
• An eye for good design, branding, social media content and marketing.
• Excellent attention to detail, project management and organisation skills.
• Thrives in a fast-paced and ambitious environment with high expectations
• Proactive and ambitious with a desire to get sh*t done and knock through brick walls if needed.
• Team player. We’re colleagues and friends. Unless it’s a team quiz; then it’s everyone for themselves.
Benefits: Wellness allowance (£200 to be spent on anything that enhances your personal wellbeing). Beautiful working space in London. Monthly team workouts/activities. Opportunities to take on responsibility and accelerate your career.
Eligibility: Permission to work in the UK. Innermost is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and create an inclusive environment for all employees.
Applying: Please send your cover letter, CV, degree transcript (modules and grades), salary expectations, ideal start date, and a 60 second video explaining why you would be a great fit for this role to email@example.com