The Strong One
Be Strong. Feel Bold. Our superfood protein blend right for those aiming to get stronger and firmer by building lean muscle. Confident? Check. Bold? No problem. Leap tall buildings in a single bound? Leave it with us.^
Why You Need It^
- Engineered to maximise muscle and strength gains.
- Also designed to support energy and vitality.
- Packed with essential nutrients, vitamins, minerals and antioxidants.
- Highly bioavailable and easy to digest.
Why It's Special^
- Complete protein from highest quality whey and casein.
- Nutrient dense and enriched with functional superfoods.
- Rich in branched chain (BCAAs) and essential amino acids.
- Not a trace of artificial flavour, colour or aspartame.
- Protein (Whey Concentrate + Isolate) is an essential building block of muscle, bone, skin, hair and nails.
- Casein is a slow-digesting protein for gradual release and absorpotion.
- Creatine Monohydrate (3g) used to enhance performance and energy.
- Montmorency Cherries (300mg) for anti-inflammatory properties and assisting with muscle rebuilding following intensive exercise.
- Bilberries (250mg) provide an antioxidant rush and deal with free radicals.
- Magnesium (200mg, 50%*) important for energy balance, bone health and muscle function.
*Percent Daily Values based on 2,000 calorie diet.
Statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Products not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
|Serving Size: 40g (4 Scoops)|
|Servings Per Container: 15|
|Amount per serving|
|Calories 147||Calories from Fat 10|
|% Daily Values*|
|Total Fat 1.1g||2%|
|Saturated Fat 0.3g||2%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 2.5g||1%|
|Dietary Fibre 1.6g||6%|
|Vitamin A 0%||Vitamin C 0%|
|Calcium 17%||Iron 2%|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calories diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Certified: Vegetarian, halal, kosher.
Other ingredients: Natural flavours only. Guar gum, which is a GMO-free, gluten-free, natural fibre that comes from the guar bean to give our shakes a creamy texture. We refuse to use xanthan gum and are proud to use sunflower lecithin instead of soy lecithin. Sunflower lecithin is the only kind of lecithin that can be obtained raw and chemical-free using a cold press system similar to that used with olive oil. We use sucralose as it is the most widely tested low calorie sweetener and approved by all food standard agencies in the world.
NB:Nutritional information is for the vanilla version.
- When: Enjoy post-workout ideally within 30 minutes of exercise, as a pre-workout energy boost or as a nutritious drink. Best served cold or with ice.
- How: Add up to 40g (4 scoops) to 250-350ml of water or milk and shake. Adjust amount of liquid for desired level of sweetness and thickness. Can also be used to make smoothies and baked into healthy snacks.
- Servings: 40g (1 serving), 600g (15 servings).