The Lean One
Be Lean. Feel Fine. Our superfood protein blend here to help you slim down, tone up and fine-tune. All in a responsible and sustainable way. Want to live life in High Definition? You’ve come to the right place.^
Why You Need It^
- Created specifically to support healthy weight-loss.
- Also designed to preserve and develop lean muscle.
- A dream team of the best nutrients, vitamins, minerals and antioxidants.
- Highly bioavailable and easy to digest.
Why It's Special^
- Complete protein from highest quality whey.
- Nutrient dense and enriched with functional superfoods.
- Rich in branched chain (BCAAs) and essential amino acids.
- Just say no to artificial flavour, colour and aspartame.
- Whey Protein (Concentrate + Isolate) is an essential building block of muscle, bone, skin, hair and nails.
- Inulin (1g) linked to lower levels of visceral fat (that’s the bad kind).
- Acetyl L-Carnitine (750mg) involved in metabolism and fat burning for fuel.
- Pomegranates (500mg) contains compounds touted to aid weight control.
- Yerba Mate (500mg) for its antioxidant and weight loss properties.
- Bilberries (200mg) provide an antioxidant rush to deal with free radicals.
Statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Products not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
|Serving Size: 40g (4 Scoops)|
|Servings Per Container: 15|
|Amount per serving|
|Calories 148||Calories from Fat 11|
|% Daily Values*|
|Total Fat 1.2g||2%|
|Saturated Fat 0.4g||2%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 6.0g||2%|
|Dietary Fibre 1.5g||6%|
|Vitamin A 0%||Vitamin C 0%|
|Calcium 16%||Iron 2%|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calories diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Certified: Vegetarian, halal, kosher.
Other ingredients: Natural flavours only. Guar gum, which is a GMO-free, gluten-free, natural fibre that comes from the guar bean to give our shakes a creamy texture. We refuse to use xanthan gum and are proud to use sunflower lecithin instead of soy lecithin. Sunflower lecithin is the only kind of lecithin that can be obtained raw and chemical-free using a cold press system similar to that used with olive oil. We use sucralose as it is the most widely tested low calorie sweetener and approved by all food standard agencies in the world.
NB:Nutritional information is for the vanilla version.
- When: Enjoy post-workout ideally within 30 minutes of exercise, as a pre-workout energy boost or as a nutritious drink. Best served cold or with ice.
- How: Add up to 40g (4 scoops) to 250-350ml of water or milk and shake. Adjust amount of liquid for desired level of sweetness and thickness. Can also be used to make smoothies and baked into healthy snacks.
- Servings: 40g (1 serving), 600g (15 servings).