BOOSTER No 3
The Health Plus
Be Healthy. Feel Bright. Our vegan superfood powder/tea developed to support overall well-being, vitality and immunity. A totally natural and effective detox and cleanse. All together now, everyone say "Ommm".^
Why You Need It^
- Hand-crafted to support overall well-being, vitality and immunity.
- Natural and effective detox and cleanse.
- All-in-one blend of the right nutrients, vitamins, minerals and antioxidants.
- You'll feel your body say thanks.
Why It's Special^
- A tailor-made selection of nature’s most powerful superfoods.
- Contains certified organic ingredients.
- All the nutrients packed into a convenient tea.
- All natural with no suspicious flavour, colour or aspartame.
- Maca (2g) balancing adaptogen used by the Incas for increased vigour (and libido) when going into battle (and the bedroom).
- Matcha Green Tea (1.5g) packed with flavonoids that are touted to offer wide-ranging health benefits such as boosting metabolism and energising.
- Camu Camu (250mg) for the antioxidants and protection from free radicals.
- Spirulina (1g) a potent anti-oxidative with anti-inflammatory effects.
- Peppermint (1g) to calm the mind and aid digestion.
- Wheatgrass (1g) for its amazingly rich nutrient, vitamin and mineral profile. Ideal for immune system support.
- Cocoa (1g) has a rich flavonoid content for better skin, mood and vitality.
- Chlorella (500mg) a green freshwaster algae packed with nutrients, and touted to improve health and immunity.
- Kelp (500mg) for detoxing and protecting against toxins.
- Turmeric (500mg) used for thousands of years as an anti-inflammatory and to boost immunity, health and overall well-being.
Statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Products not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
|Serving Size: 10g (2 rounded teaspoons)|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount per serving|
|Calories 31||Calories from Fat 2|
|% Daily Values*|
|Total Fat 0.2g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0.1g||1%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 6.4g||2%|
|Dietary Fibre 2.7g||11%|
|Vitamin A 0%||Vitamin C 2%|
|Calcium 3%||Iron 21%|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calories diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Certified: Vegan, halal, kosher.
Other ingredients: None.
- When: Enjoy anytime as a tea or added to smoothies and juices.
- As a tea: Add 5g (1 heaped teaspoons) to 300ml of hot (or cold) water.
- As a powder: Add 10g (2 heaped teaspoons) to smoothies or juices.
- Servings: 300g (30 servings).