BLEND No 3
The Health One
Be Healthy. Feel Bright. Our vegan superfood protein blend crafted to help you rejuvenate, detox and feel brighter all round. Step 1: Flush the bad. Step 2: Replace with good. Step 3: Feel the glow. Step 4: Repeat often. ^
Why You Need It^
- Composed to support well-being and vitality.
- Also designed to preserve and develop lean muscle.
- Optimal mix of targeted nutrients, vitamins, minerals and antioxidants.
- Highly bioavailable and easy to digest.
Why It's Special^
- Complete protein from the highest quality vegan sources.
- Nutrient dense and enriched with functional superfoods.
- Rich in branched chain (BCAAs) and essential amino acids.
- Not a single speck of artificial flavour, colour or aspartame.
- Complete Vegan Protein (Pea + Brown Rice) is an essential building block of muscle, bone, skin, hair and nails.
- Glutamine (3g) to support the immune system and keep you ticking over.
- Shiitake (250mg), Maitake (250mg), Reishi (250mg), Cordyceps (250mg) are Japanese mushrooms used for millenia for immunity and well-being.
- Bilberries (250mg) for an antioxidant rush to deal with free radicals.
- Camu Camu (250mg) for the highest natural source of Vitamin C.
- Acai Berries (250mg) for the resveratrol and fatty acids for anti-aging.
Statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Products not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
|Serving Size: 40g (4 Scoops)|
|Servings Per Container: 15|
|Amount per serving|
|Calories 150||Calories from Fat 13|
|% Daily Values*|
|Total Fat 1.4g||2%|
|Saturated Fat 0.4g||2%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 3.6g||1%|
|Dietary Fibre 1.1g||4%|
|Vitamin A 0%||Vitamin C 18%|
|Calcium 4%||Iron 47%|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calories diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Certified: Vegan, halal, kosher.
Other ingredients: Natural flavours only. Guar gum, which is a GMO-free, gluten-free natural fibre that comes from the guar bean to give our shakes a creamy texture. We use sucralose as it is the most widely tested low calorie sweetener and approved by all food standard agencies in the world.
NB:Nutritional information is for the vanilla version.
- When: Enjoy post-workout ideally within 30 minutes of exercise, as a pre-workout energy boost or as a nutritious drink. Best served cold or with ice.
- How: Add up to 40g (4 scoops) to 250-350ml of water or milk and shake. Adjust amount of liquid for desired level of sweetness and thickness. Can also be used to make smoothies and baked into healthy snacks.
- Servings: 40g (1 serving), 600g (15 servings).