BLEND No 3
The Health One
Nourish + Defend
Be Healthy. Feel Bright. More than just a protein shake. Crafted to help you rejuvenate, detox and feel brighter all round. Step 1: Flush the bad. Step 2: Replace with good. Step 3: Feel the glow. Step 4: Repeat often.
Why You Need It
- Composed to support well-being and vitality
- Also designed to preserve and develop lean muscle
- Optimal mix of targeted nutrients, vitamins, minerals and antioxidants
- Highly bioavailable and easy to digest
Why It's Special
- Complete protein from the highest quality vegan sources
- Nutrient dense and loaded with whole superfoods
- Rich in BCAAs and essential amino acids
- Not a single speck of artificial flavour, colour or aspartame
- Complete Vegan Protein (Pea + Brown Rice) is the building block of muscle, bone, skin, hair and nails, and can help with lean muscle gain and fat loss.
- Glutamine (3g) to support the immune system and keep you ticking over.
- Shiitake (500mg), Maitake (500mg), Reishi (500mg), Cordyceps (500mg) are Japanese mushrooms used for millenia for immunity and well-being.
- Bilberries (250mg) are rich in antioxidants and resveratrol touted to aid endurance, cardiac function, well-being and muscle development.
- Camu Camu (250mg) for the highest natural source of Vitamin C.
- Acai Berries (250mg) for the resveratrol and fatty acids for anti-ageing.
|Energy||634 kJ||1,584 kJ|
|Calories||150 kcal||374 kcal|
|of which sugars||0.3g||0.6g|
|of which saturates||0.4g||0.9g|
Other ingredients: Natural flavour, guar gum, sunflower lecithin, sucralose.
Certified: Vegan, halal, kosher.
NB: Our guar gum is a GMO-free, gluten-free, natural fibre that comes from the guar bean to give our shakes a creamy texture. We are proud to use sunflower lecithin instead of soy lecithin. Sunflower lecithin is the only kind of lecithin that can be obtained raw and chemical-free using a cold press system similar to that used with olive oil. We use sucralose as it is the most widely tested sweetener in the market and approved by all food standard agencies in the world making it the safest option for our clients. Nutritional information is for the vanilla version; protein content will be reduced by approximately 3% for the chocolate flavour due to added cocoa.
- When: Enjoy as a post-workout recovery aid, pre-workout energy boost or simply as a healthy and nutritious drink.
- As a Shake: Add 40g (4 scoops) to 250ml of water or milk and shake.
- As a Smoothie: Add 40g (4 scoops) and 250ml of water or milk to blender. Blend for 20 seconds. Add 3-4 ice cubes, fresh or frozen fruit, or other ingredients for a thicker shake.
- Servings: 40g (1 serving), 600g (15 servings)