BLEND No 1
The Strong One
Be Strong. Feel Bold. Our superfood protein blend right for those aiming to get stronger and firmer by building lean muscle. Confident? Check. Bold? No problem. Leap tall buildings in a single bound? Leave it with us.
Why You Need It
- Engineered to maximise muscle and strength gains.
- Also designed to support energy and speed-up recovery.
- Full to bursting with essential nutrients, vitamins, minerals and antioxidants.
- Highly bioavailable and easy to digest.
Why It's Special
- Complete protein from highest quality whey and casein.
- Nutrient dense and loaded with whole superfoods.
- Rich in BCAAs and essential amino acids.
- Not a trace of artificial flavour, colour or aspartame.
- Protein (Whey Concentrate + Isolate) is the building block of muscle, bone, skin, hair and nails, and can help with lean muscle gain and fat loss.
- Casein is a slow-digesting protein and it's gradual release ensures optimal uptake and absorption by the body.
- Creatine Monohydrate (3g) used to enhance performance and energy, and increase muscle strength and size.
- Montmorency Cherries (300mg) contain high levels of flavonoids and anthocyanins. Their powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties assist with muscle rebuilding.
- Bilberries (250mg) are rich in antioxidants and resveratrol touted to aid endurance, cardiac function, well-being and muscle development.
- Magnesium (200mg, 47%*) important for energy balance, bone health and muscle function.
*% NRV are guidelines on daily amounts of vitamins and minerals needed for a healthy diet.
|Energy||620 kJ||1,551 kJ|
|Calories||147 kcal||367 kcal|
|of which sugars||0.8g||2.1g|
|of which saturates||0.3g||0.8g|
Certified: Vegetarian, halal, kosher.
Allergens: Milk (whey).
Other ingredients: Natural flavours only. Guar gum, which is a GMO-free, gluten-free, natural fibre that comes from the guar bean to give our shakes a creamy texture. We refuse to use xanthan gum and are proud to use sunflower lecithin instead of soy lecithin. Sunflower lecithin is the only kind of lecithin that can be obtained raw and chemical-free using a cold press system similar to that used with olive oil. We use sucralose as it is the most widely tested low calorie sweetener and approved by all food standard agencies in the world.
NB:Nutritional information is for the vanilla version.
- When: Enjoy as a post-workout recovery aid, pre-workout energy boost or simply as a healthy and nutritious drink.
- As a Shake: Add 40g (4 scoops) to 250ml of water or milk and shake.
- As a Smoothie: Add 40g (4 scoops) and 250ml of water or milk to blender. Blend for 20 seconds. Add 3-4 ice cubes, fresh or frozen fruit, or other ingredients for a thicker shake.
- Servings: 40g (1 serving), 600g (15 servings).