BOOSTER No 1
The Strong Plus
Be Strong. Feel Bold. Our dietary booster capsules developed to support muscle and strength gains. And maintenance of bones, muscle and hormonal activity. You know those Greek statues you've seen? Yep.
Why You Need It
- Forged to support muscle and strength gains.
- Also designed to enhance well-being.
- Sculpted with essential nutrients, vitamins, minerals and antioxidants
- Highly bioavailable and easy to swallow.
Why It's Special
- Highest grade ingredients delivered in an advanced formula.
- Supports maintenance of bones, muscle and sexual function.
- Contributes to a reduction of tiredness and regulation of hormonal activity.
- No artificial colour, fillers or additives. That’s right, none.
- Unique in that we refuse to use magnesium stearate (a potentially harmful excipient) or titanium dioxide (unnecessary colouring agency).
Per Serving (3 capsules):
- Betaine (3g) to encourage muscular endurance and growth hormones.
- ZMA (300mg) is regarded as the optimal balance of zinc, magnesium and vitamin B6 for energy balance, muscle function, hormonal activity, and to aid recovery.
- Chocamine (150mg) contains the health benefitting bioactives found in chocolate without the fat. Used to improve metabolism, energy and muscle development. It's also why our capsules smell like chocolate.
- Ubiquinol CoQ10 (0.03mg) used by every cell in our body to produce energy to grow and regenerate. Touted antioxidant and anti-aging benefits.
- Selenium (100ug) is an important trace mineral for cognitive function, immunity and fertility in men and women.
- Vitamin D (500IU, 250%*) for healthy bone strength, form and function.
*% NRV are guidelines on daily amounts of vitamins and minerals needed for a healthy diet.
Capsule shell: HPMC
Important: We refuse to use magnesium stearate (a potentially harmful excipient) or titanium dioxide (unnecessary colouring agent) in our capsules.
- When: Take 1 capsule each morning or afternoon and 2 capsules in the evening with water.
- Servings: 90 Capsules (30 Servings).