BLEND No 4
The Lean One
Be Lean. Feel Fine. Our superfood protein blend here to help you slim down, tone up and fine-tune. All in a responsible and sustainable way. Want to live life in High Definition? You’ve come to the right place.
Why You Need It
- Created to support healthy and sustainable fat-loss.
- Also designed to preserve and develop lean muscle.
- A dream team of the best nutrients, vitamins, minerals and antioxidants.
- Highly bioavailable and easy to digest.
Why It's Special
- Complete protein from highest quality whey.
- Nutrient dense and enriched with functional superfoods.
- Rich in branched chain (BCAAs) and essential amino acids.
- Just say no to artificial flavour, colour and aspartame.
- Whey Protein (Concentrate + Isolate) is the building block of muscle, bone, skin, hair and nails, and can help with lean muscle gain and fat loss.
- Inulin (1g) linked to lower levels of visceral fat (that’s the bad kind).
- Acetyl L-Carnitine (750mg) involved in metabolism and fat burning for fuel.
- Pomegranates (500mg) still used in places as an aphrodisiac. Contains compounds including punicalagins that are powerful antioxidants and could aid weight control.
- Yerba Mate (500mg) is rich in antioxidants. Called the "drink of the Gods" in South America, boosts metabolism and touted weight loss benefits.
- Bilberries (200mg) are rich in antioxidants and resveratrol touted to aid endurance, cardiac function, well-being and muscle development.
|Energy||626 kJ||1,565 kJ|
|Calories||148 kcal||370 kcal|
|of which sugars||1.1g||2.7g|
|of which saturates||0.4g||1.0g|
Certified: Vegetarian, halal, kosher.
Allergens: Milk (whey).
Other ingredients: Natural flavours only. Guar gum, which is a GMO-free, gluten-free, natural fibre that comes from the guar bean to give our shakes a creamy texture. We refuse to use xanthan gum and are proud to use sunflower lecithin instead of soy lecithin. Sunflower lecithin is the only kind of lecithin that can be obtained raw and chemical-free using a cold press system similar to that used with olive oil. We use sucralose as it is the most widely tested low calorie sweetener and approved by all food standard agencies in the world.
NB:Nutritional information is for the vanilla version.
- When: Enjoy post-workout ideally within 30 minutes of exercise, as a pre-workout energy boost or as a nutritious drink. Best served cold or with ice.
- How: Add up to 40g (4 scoops) to 250-350ml of water or milk and shake. Adjust amount of liquid for desired level of sweetness and thickness. Can also be used to make smoothies and baked into healthy snacks.
- Servings: 40g (1 serving), 600g (15 servings).