The Lean Selection
The Lean Collection
Assists with healthy weight-loss, breaking down fat while improving energy and well-being while developing and maintaining lean muscle. This collection provides the optimal combination of amino acids, superfoods, sirtfoods, and nutritious natural ingredients to help you achieve your lean goals.
More for less. Our Collections comprise of 2 Blends + 1 Booster. You'll have all your nutritional supplement needs for the next month, save money and also receive a complimentary Innermost shaker bottle.
- 2 x 600g Superfood Protein Powders (The Lean One).
- 1 x Lean Booster Capsules (The Lean Plus).
- Innermost 600ml Shaker Bottle.
Why You Need It
- Fashioned to support healthy and sustainable fat-loss.
- Also designed to enhance well-being and preserve lean muscle.
- A dream team of the best nutrients, vitamins, minerals and antioxidants.
- Highly bioavailable and easy to digest.
Why It's Special | The Lean One
- Complete protein from highest quality whey.
- Nutrient dense and enriched with functional superfoods.
- Rich in branched chain (BCAAs) and essential amino acids.
- Just say no to artificial flavour, colour and aspartame.
Why It's Special | The Lean Plus
- Highest grade ingredients delivered in a unique formula.
- Contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- Supports normal function of skin, hair, nails and teeth.
- No artificial colour, fillers, additives or harmful rubbish of any kind.
- No magnesium stearate (bulking agent) or titanium dioxide (artificial colouring).
The Lean One
- Whey Protein (Concentrate + Isolate) is the building block of muscle, bone, skin, hair and nails, and can help with lean muscle gain and fat loss.
- Inulin (1g) linked to lower levels of visceral fat (that’s the bad kind).
- Acetyl L-Carnitine (750mg) involved in metabolism and fat burning for fuel.
- Pomegranates (500mg) still used in places as an aphrodisiac. Contains compounds including punicalagins that are powerful antioxidants and could aid weight control.
- Yerba Mate (500mg) is rich in antioxidants. Called the "drink of the Gods" in South America, boosts metabolism and touted weight loss benefits.
- Bilberries (200mg) are rich in antioxidants and resveratrol touted to aid endurance, cardiac function, well-being and muscle development.
The Lean Plus
Per Serving (2 capsules):
- Matcha Green Tea (500mg) is loaded with flavonoids and catechins, which are powerful antioxidants that protect against cell damage and have touted weight-loss benefits.
- Yerba Mate (300mg) a staple of South America. Contains more antioxidants than green and black tea. Supresses appetite and fat absorption.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid (150mg) to improve energy and combat free radicals.
- Caffeine (75mg) for mood, performance and fat oxidation.
- Capsicum (75mg) for metabolism and encouraging weight-loss.
- L-Theanine (75mg) linked to immunity and reducing the stress hormone cortisol, which can lead to weight-gain.
- Vitamin C (250mg, 313%*) aids absorption of green tea compounds.
- Vitamin B6 (0.7mg, 50%*) for mood and regulation of hormonal activity.
- Vitamin B12 (1.25µg, 48%*) for immune system and energy levels.
*% NRV are guidelines on daily amounts of vitamins and minerals needed for a healthy diet.
Capsule shell: Vegetable (HPMC).
Important: We refuse to use magnesium stearate (unnecessary excipient) or titanium dioxide (colouring agent) in our capsules.
|Energy||626 kJ||1,565 kJ|
|Calories||148 kcal||370 kcal|
|of which sugars||1.1g||2.7g|
|of which saturates||0.4g||1.0g|
Certified: Vegetarian, halal, kosher.
Allergens: Milk (whey).
Other ingredients: Natural flavours only. Guar gum, which is a GMO-free, gluten-free, natural fibre that comes from the guar bean to give our shakes a creamy texture. We refuse to use xanthan gum and are proud to use sunflower lecithin instead of soy lecithin. Sunflower lecithin is the only kind of lecithin that can be obtained raw and chemical-free using a cold press system similar to that used with olive oil. We use sucralose as it is the most widely tested low calorie sweetener and approved by all food standard agencies in the world.
NB:Nutritional information is for the vanilla version.
The Lean One
- When: Enjoy post-workout ideally within 30 minutes of exercise, as a pre-workout energy boost or as a nutritious drink. Best served cold or with ice.
- How: Add up to 40g (4 scoops) to 250-350ml of water or milk and shake. Adjust amount of liquid for desired level of sweetness and thickness. Can also be used to make smoothies and baked into healthy snacks.
- Servings: 2 x 600g (30 servings).
The Lean Plus
- When: Take 2 capsules in the morning and 2 capsules in the afternoon or evening with water. Ideally, do not take immediately before bedtime due to the caffeine.
- Servings: 1 x 120 Capsules (60 servings).