SUPERGREEN POWDER/TEA BOOSTER
The Health Plus
Be Healthy. Feel Bright. Our vegan supergreen powder/tea developed to support overall well-being, vitality and immunity. A totally natural and effective detox and cleanse. All together now, everyone say "Ommm".
Why You Need It
- Hand-crafted to support overall well-being, vitality and immunity.
- Natural and effective detox and cleanse.
- All-in-one blend of the right nutrients, vitamins, minerals and antioxidants.
- You'll feel your body say thanks.
Why It's Special
- A tailor-made selection of nature’s most powerful superfoods.
- Contains certified organic ingredients.
- All the nutrients packed into a convenient tea.
- All natural with no suspicious flavour, colour or aspartame.
- Maca (2g) balancing adaptogen used by the Incas for increased vigour (and libido) when going into battle (and the bedroom).
- Matcha Green Tea (1.5g) packed with flavonoids touted to offer wide-ranging health benefits such as boosting metabolism and energising.
- Camu Camu (1g) for the antioxidants and protection from free radicals.
- Spirulina (1g) a potent anti-oxidative with anti-inflammatory effects.
- Peppermint (1g) to calm the mind and aid digestion.
- Wheatgrass (1g) for its amazingly rich nutrient, vitamin and mineral profile. Ideal for immune system support.
- Cocoa (1g) has a rich flavonoid content for better skin, mood and vitality.
- Chlorella (500mg) a green freshwaster algae packed with nutrients, and touted to improve health and immunity.
- Kelp (500mg) for detoxing and protecting against toxins.
- Turmeric (500mg) used for thousands of years as an anti-inflammatory and to boost immunity, health and overall well-being.
|Energy||130 kJ||1,299 kJ|
|Calories||31 kcal||310 kcal|
|of which sugars||1.5g||15.3g|
|of which saturates||0.1g||0.9g|
Certified: Vegan, halal, kosher.
- When: Enjoy anytime as a tea or added to smoothies and juices.
- As a tea: Add 5g (1 heaped teaspoons) to 300ml of hot (or cold) water.
- As a powder: Add 10g (2 heaped teaspoons) to smoothies or juices.
- Servings: 300g (30 servings).