VEGAN PROTEIN POWDER
The Health One
Be Healthy. Feel Bright. This vegan protein powder with added superfoods is crafted to help you rejuvenate, detox and feel brighter all over. Step 1: Flush the bad. Step 2: Replace with good. Step 3: Feel the glow. Step 4: Repeat often.
Why You Need It
- Composed for immune-system support, well-being and detoxing.
- Also designed to preserve and develop lean muscle.
- Holistic vegan blend of targeted nutrients, vitamins, minerals and antioxidants.
- Highly bioavailable and easy to digest.
Why It's Special
- Complete vegan protein from the highest quality pea and brown rice.
- Nutrient dense and enriched with functional superfoods.
- Rich in branched chain (BCAAs) and essential amino acids.
- Not a single speck of artificial flavour, colour or aspartame.
- Complete Vegan Protein (Pea + Brown Rice) is the building block of muscle, bone, skin, hair and nails, and can help with lean muscle gain and fat loss.
- Glutamine (3g) to support the immune system and keep you ticking over.
- Shiitake (250mg), Maitake (250mg), Reishi (250mg), Cordyceps (250mg) are Japanese mushrooms used for millenia for immunity and well-being.
- Bilberries (250mg) are rich in antioxidants and resveratrol touted to aid endurance, cardiac function, well-being and muscle development.
- Camu Camu (250mg) for the highest natural source of Vitamin C.
- Acai Berries (250mg) for the resveratrol and fatty acids for anti-ageing.
|Energy||634 kJ||1,584 kJ|
|Calories||150 kcal||374 kcal|
|of which sugars||0.3g||0.6g|
|of which saturates||0.4g||0.9g|
Certified: Vegan, halal, kosher.
Other ingredients: Natural flavours only. Guar gum, which is a GMO-free, gluten-free natural fibre that comes from the guar bean to give our shakes a creamy texture. We use sucralose as it is the most widely tested low calorie sweetener and approved by all food standard agencies in the world.
NB:Nutritional information is for the vanilla version.
- When: Enjoy post-workout ideally within 30 minutes of exercise, as a pre-workout energy boost or as a nutritious drink. Best served cold or with ice.
- How: Add up to 40g (4 scoops) to 250-350ml of water or milk and shake. Adjust amount of liquid for desired level of sweetness and thickness. Can also be used to make smoothies and baked into healthy snacks.
- Servings: 40g (1 serving), 600g (15 servings).