BLEND No 3
The Health One
Be Healthy. Feel Bright. Our vegan superfood protein blend crafted to help you rejuvenate, detox and feel brighter all round. Step 1: Flush the bad. Step 2: Replace with good. Step 3: Feel the glow. Step 4: Repeat often.
Why You Need It
- Composed for immune-system support, well-being and detoxing.
- Also designed to preserve and develop lean muscle.
- Holistic vegan blend of targeted nutrients, vitamins, minerals and antioxidants.
- Highly bioavailable and easy to digest.
Why It's Special
- Complete vegan protein from the highest quality pea and brown rice.
- Nutrient dense and enriched with functional superfoods.
- Rich in branched chain (BCAAs) and essential amino acids.
- Not a single speck of artificial flavour, colour or aspartame.
- Complete Vegan Protein (Pea + Brown Rice) is the building block of muscle, bone, skin, hair and nails, and can help with lean muscle gain and fat loss.
- Glutamine (3g) to support the immune system and keep you ticking over.
- Shiitake (500mg), Maitake (500mg), Reishi (500mg), Cordyceps (500mg) are Japanese mushrooms used for millenia for immunity and well-being.
- Bilberries (250mg) are rich in antioxidants and resveratrol touted to aid endurance, cardiac function, well-being and muscle development.
- Camu Camu (250mg) for the highest natural source of Vitamin C.
- Acai Berries (250mg) for the resveratrol and fatty acids for anti-ageing.
|Energy||634 kJ||1,584 kJ|
|Calories||150 kcal||374 kcal|
|of which sugars||0.3g||0.6g|
|of which saturates||0.4g||0.9g|
Certified: Vegan, halal, kosher.
Other ingredients: Natural flavours only. Guar gum, which is a GMO-free, gluten-free, natural fibre that comes from the guar bean to give our shakes a creamy texture. We refuse to use xanthan gum and are proud to use sunflower lecithin instead of soy lecithin. Sunflower lecithin is the only kind of lecithin that can be obtained raw and chemical-free using a cold press system similar to that used with olive oil. We use sucralose as it is the most widely tested low calorie sweetener and approved by all food standard agencies in the world.
NB:Nutritional information is for the vanilla version.
- When: Enjoy post-workout ideally within 30 minutes of exercise, as a pre-workout energy boost or as a nutritious drink. Best served cold or with ice.
- How: Add up to 40g (4 scoops) to 250-350ml of water or milk and shake. Adjust amount of liquid for desired level of sweetness and thickness. Can also be used to make smoothies and baked into healthy snacks.
- Servings: 40g (1 serving), 600g (15 servings).