Social Media Marketing Executive
Location: London (Soho Works, White City)
Start Date: ASAP
Innermost is an award-winning wellness brand that combines science and nature, as well as best practices from Ayurvedic and Asian medicine, to deliver tailored nutrition products, as gentle as they are effective, to optimise people’s health and fitness. At Innermost, we believe better health doesn’t need to be complicated, so we’re on a mission to cut through the confusion so you can take control of your health and feel great. The brand has experienced significant growth since launch and we have ambitious plans for the future. If you’d like to be part of a team that’s looking to change an entire industry, please get in touch. Learn more at liveinnermost.com
We’re looking for someone to take on the responsibility of managing and growing the online community for Innermost, by managing and developing our brand tone of voice, and creatively finding opportunities to make Innermost more magnetic in culture. You’ll be developing content strategies for social channels including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, TikTok and Pinterest, and other digital platforms to achieve strategic goals.
Copywriting: acting as the voice across channels, writing copy for community responses and social posts.
Community: responding to comments, fostering conversation and building a community of engaged followers.
Being Reactive: pitching and creating content reacting to social trends and cultural commentary.
Content strategy: ideation and delivery of best in class social content strategy.
Content creation: use of tools such as Adobe Creative Suite to create engaging content (photography, videography, graphic design) for use over social channels.
Planning. Using your understanding of platforms to advise and review when, where, and how often social content should be shared to drive growth and achieve strategic goals.
Coordinate paid and organic content so it strategically complements one another and is delivering results.
Ideation of influencer campaigns, identifying opportunities to partner with creators and executing briefs.
Reporting to clearly communicate the value of your work and optimising the success of your efforts.
• Degree in the field of Marketing, Communications, Advertising, Digital Media, or similar would be preferable.
• Experience in social media marketing for an agency or brand would be beneficial.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills. with the ability to adjust tone for different channels.
• Understanding of Adobe Creative products and other editing tools.
• An eye for good design, branding, social media content and marketing.
• Excellent attention to detail, project management and organisation skills.
• Thrives in a fast-paced and ambitious environment with high expectations
• Proactive and ambitious with a desire to get sh*t done and knock through brick walls if needed.
• Team player. We’re colleagues and friends. Unless it’s a team quiz; then it’s everyone for themselves.
Benefits: Wellness allowance (£200 to be spent on anything that enhances your personal wellbeing). Beautiful working space in London. Monthly team workouts/activities. Opportunities to take on responsibility and accelerate your career.
Eligibility: Permission to work in the UK. Innermost is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and create an inclusive environment for all employees.
Applying: Please send your cover letter, CV, degree transcript (modules and grades), salary expectations, ideal start date, and a 60 second video explaining why a role at Innermost is of interest to email@example.com