Location: London (Soho Works, White City)
Start Date: ASAP
Innermost is an award-winning wellness brand that combines science and nature, as well as best practices from Ayurvedic and Asian medicine, to deliver tailored nutrition products, as gentle as they are effective, to optimise people’s health and fitness. At Innermost, we believe better health doesn’t need to be complicated, so we’re on a mission to cut through the confusion so you can take control of your health and feel great. The brand has experienced significant growth since launch and we have ambitious plans for the future. If you’d like to be part of a team that’s looking to change an entire industry, please get in touch. Learn more at liveinnermost.com
You’ll have duties and responsibilities across the marketing mix focused on raising awareness for the brand, fostering a strong community and driving growth. You’ll have exposure across online and offline marketing with a particular focus on helping develop and execute strategies for influencer marketing, brand partnerships, affiliate marketing and content marketing. This is an opportunity to join a close-knit team, take on responsibility, advance your career and be an important part of an ambitious brand that is enjoying strong growth and is looking to scale.
• Marketing: Executing objectives across marketing channels to drive awareness for the brand.
• Influencer: Management and growth of the ‘Innermost Insider’ ambassador program.
• Partnerships: Execution of brand partnerships to drive awareness and revenue growth.
• Community: Building, fostering and managing online and offline communities.
• Content: Ideation and execution of content marketing strategies for use across marketing channels.
• Degree in the field of Marketing, Communications, Advertising, Digital Media, or similar would be preferable.
• Would suit a recent graduate or someone with up to 2 years of relevant experience.
• Practical marketing experience obtained through placements or internships would be advantageous.
• Ability to multi-task and prioritise effectively, function independently, and contribute to a team.
• Excellent attention to detail, project management, teamwork and organisation skills.
• Thrives in a fast-paced and ambitious environment with high expectations
• Proactive and ambitious with a desire to get sh*t done and knock through brick walls if needed.
• A team player. We’re colleagues and friends. Unless it’s a team quiz; then it’s everyone for themselves.
Benefits: Wellness allowance (£200 to be spent on anything that enhances your personal wellbeing). Beautiful working space in London. Monthly team workouts/activities. Opportunities to take on responsibility and accelerate your career.
Eligibility: Permission to work in the UK. Innermost is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and create an inclusive environment for all employees.
Applying: Please send your cover letter, CV, degree transcript (modules and grades), salary expectations, ideal start date, and a 60 second video explaining why a role at Innermost is of interest to email@example.com