The Innermost Ambassador Program
What is an Innermost Insider?
An Innermost brand ambassador is someone who is authentic, transparent and a thought-leader within the industry who wants to help spread the Innermost message and movement. You’ll be an Innermost ride or die, keen to share the brand and our message with your audience.
Innermost Insiders get early access to content, exclusive invites to our ambassador events, 20% off personal products and a 10% discount code for their audience. As well as 10% commission for every sale they generate.
What is an Innermost Icon?
Once our insiders have achieved all of our rewards within the insider programme, they move up to the next level of our programme to become ‘Innermost Icons’. The role remains the same but you will now receive Innermost gifts every month and double the commission (20%).
Brand Ambassador Rules
Brand ambassador rules
- You must be 18 or older to be an Innermost brand ambassador.
- Do not share your ambassador code or link on any Innermost social channels or posts.
- Similarly, do not post your ambassador code on any posts or social channels of Innermost wholesale accounts, affiliates, or retailers who carry our products. Do not sell any Innermost items yourself, including at any events of any kind.
- Do not share your personal discount code. You do not make any sales commission from it, so it’s not worth it. We will be monitoring the code usage and any unusual activity will be flagged.
- Remember to help spread Innermost’s message and create a supportive environment amongst the other ambassadors.
- Always be kind, supportive and respectful to other ambassadors.
Sales and Commission Structure
Making commission on sales
You can make commission on sales in two ways:
- A customer uses your unique ambassador code by adding it themselves at their checkout.
- A customer clicks on your unique ambassador link and then makes a purchase (UK ambassadors only). This link can be in your social media bios or captions and will direct them to the Innermost website. If someone purchases within 30 days of clicking your link, this will be recorded as a sale for you.
How do I receive commission?
We pay ambassador commissions via PayPal to make the payment process as easy as possible. This is a safe, free service which is quick and easy to sign up for. To apply to be an Innermost ambassador in the first place, you’re going to need a PayPal account. Sign up to PayPal here: PayPal
Whilst signing up for the program, you’ll need to enter your PayPal email address into the correct field: “PayPal email”. This is the email associated with your PayPal account.
Is there a sales quota for ambassadors?
You decide what it means to be an Innermost ambassador, so no! If you want to earn high commissions, it’s going to take a little more hustling. However, we’re totally aware of how life can get in the way so if you go through a period of inactivity, we’ll be here to support you once you’re back.
How can I track the sales I have generated and my commission?
Just log into your ambassador account and you’ll be able to access all of your tracking and commission information there. You won’t be able to see who purchased the order using your link/code but you will be able to see when.
What should I do if I think I’m missing commission?
Please reach out to email@example.com if you think there’s an issue with your account and/or commission. Be sure to attach the date and conversion ID numbers so we can investigate it, as well as your ambassador account and PayPal email.
Why can I see a negative commission total?
If you see a negative commission balance on your ambassador account, this is because the customer has returned or cancelled their order. The system will automatically readjust once this is processed.
Innermost Ambassador Rewards
What are the ambassador reward tiers?
On the Innermost brand ambassador program, the more sales you make, the more rewards you’ll receive, including exclusive first access to our unreleased products.
10 sales: Innermost Duffel Bag.
20 sales: Innermost branded sweatshirt
30 sales: Innermost Habit Journal.
Each time you move up a tier, you’ll receive an email from us. It’s worth noting that the rewards do not reset each year, so you’ll only receive each reward once.
What to do if your reward never arrived?
We send confirmation emails out for rewards, so do keep a close eye on your inbox for this and ensure that the email your account is registered to is correct. Also, always keep your shipping address updated. You will miss out on your reward if it’s wrong or outdated, and we don't want that!
If the reward didn’t process due to a system error or if it got lost in shipping, we are able to issue you a replacement. We appreciate your patience as this can take a short while to process.
Your Ambassador Account on Refersion
Refersion account information
The first step after signing up is logging onto your refersion account. This will be your go to for everything you could possibly need! Here you can find your:
- Ambassador code
- Ambassador link
- Account details (Address, Phone number, etc.)
- Sales made using your code or link, referred to as conversions
- Payment information
- Payment history
Your Ambassador Code and Link
Is it possible to change my code?
The short answer for this is no unfortunately! All of our ambassador codes are the “ambassadors first name”-10.
Can my discount code be used in conjunction with other discounts?
Again, the short answer is no! Customers will only be able to check out on the Innermost site using one discount code. This also applies to your shopping link, where the commission for the sale will be negated if another code is used.
My ambassador code won’t work, what do I do?
Sorry you’re having trouble with your account! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll look into this for you.
Innermost Brand Ambassador Emails
How often will I receive brand ambassador emails?
Every so often, we’ll send you emails to make sure you’re always in the loop with what’s going on over here at Innermost HQ. You’ll receive the following emails from us:
- When you get accepted as an Innermost Ambassador.
- Our regular ambassador email.
- We’ll send over any photos for you to share, important info, as well as brand updates.
- Notification when you move up to the next rewards tier.
- Processing and tracking emails for your rewards.
If you’re having trouble receiving our emails, do make sure that the email associated with your ambassador account is correct.
Leaving The Ambassador Program
How do I cancel my account?
If you wish to cancel your brand ambassador account and leave the program, just send us an email at email@example.com and we’ll handle this for you. You’ll be breaking our hearts but we understand that life can sometimes get in the way. Regardless of that, let's keep in touch.