Commercial Account Assistant
Location: London (Soho Works, White City)
Start Date: ASAP
Innermost is an award-winning wellness brand that combines science and nature, as well as best practices from Ayurvedic and Asian medicine, to deliver tailored nutrition products, as gentle as they are effective, to optimise people’s health and fitness. At Innermost, we believe better health doesn’t need to be complicated, so we’re on a mission to cut through the confusion so you can take control of your health and feel great. The brand has experienced significant growth since launch and we have ambitious plans for the future. If you’d like to be part of a team that’s looking to change an entire industry, please get in touch. Learn more at liveinnermost.com
You’ll be responsible for helping grow our retail footprint in the UK and internationally. This involves supporting the management of client relationships including the likes of John Lewis, Ocado, Sephora, Selfridges and the many boutique fitness studios with whom we work. You’ll be helping onboard new busines, put together promotional plans, analyse data, forecast and report on results. You’ll also work with the team to plan and execute activations to drive sales and awareness, and learn how to category data and insights to identify opportunities to maximise sales and profitability through customers and new business.
• Build strong relationships with buyers, increase customer satisfaction and keep Innermost front of mind.
• Understand the numbers: targets, sales, gross profit, and support invoicing and credit control efforts.
• Identify opportunities to drive retail sales and profitabiiity through existing accounts or new business.
• Execute promotions, good will products and marketing activities across accounts to drive sales.
• Ensure brand consistency across retail partners’ online and offline platforms.
• Achieve and exceed sales targets, profitability and customer objectives.
• Maintain accurate and detailed records that give us a clear understanding of the health of the B2B channels.
• Sales or commercial account management experience across food or wellness categories would be a bonus.
• Ability to multi-task and prioritise effectively, function independently, and contribute to a team.
• Excellent attention to detail, project management, teamwork and organisation skills.
• Exceptional networking, sales, negotiation and influencing skills.
• Growth brand mindset, always seeking to maximise opportunities
• Thrives in a fast-paced and ambitious environment with high expectations
• Comfortable using data to measure success and inform strategy.
• Proactive and ambitious with a desire to get sh*t done and knock through brick walls if needed.
• A team player. We’re colleagues and friends. Unless it’s a team quiz; then it’s everyone for themselves.
Benefits: Wellness allowance (£200 to be spent on anything that enhances your personal wellbeing). Beautiful working space in London. Monthly team workouts/activities. Opportunities to take on responsibility and accelerate your career.
Eligibility: Permission to work in the UK. Innermost is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and create an inclusive environment for all employees.
Applying: Please send your cover letter, CV, degree transcript (modules and grades), salary expectations, ideal start date, and a 60 second video explaining why a role at Innermost is of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org