Looking to join a team where you can make a difference? If you're interested in putting your marketing skills to work and leading others, while being a part of something bigger than a day to day job, we've got some good news for you. Innermost is hiring!
Check the details below and see if it's a fit. Go on, do it.
Position: Marketing Manager
Location: London (Soho Works, White City)
Start Date: ASAP
We’ve all heard a bunch of BS on how to be healthier. Asking for help can often lead to confusing explanations, contradictory advice, and of course... the latest must-try fad. At Innermost, we believe better health doesn’t need to be complicated, so we’re on a mission to cut through the confusion so you can take control of your health and feel great. The business has experienced significant growth since we launched in 2o17 and we’ve got big plans for the future. If you’re looking to be part of an ambitious and close-knit team that is reinventing an entire industry, get in touch and let’s do it together.
You’ll be working closely with the CEO to shape the future of the brand. You’ll be managing the marketing strategy across channels from campaign ideation to execution, overseeing marketing plans, setting objectives and targets, rallying the team to deliver them, and reporting upon performance. This is an amazing opportunity to be a part of an ambitious wellness brand that is enjoying strong growth and is looking to scale.
• Lead the strategy, planning and execution of omni-channel marketing campaigns across the brand.
• Plan and monitor marketing budgets across channels and measure the success of activities.
• Set measurable objectives, work with the team to execute and report upon performance.
• Coordinate output of our content strategy across online and offline marketing channels.
• Act as a brand guardian to ensure consistency across all touch-points.
• Track success of campaigns using data, analytics and numbers.
• Drive reach, awareness, engagement and conversion across marketing channels.
• Knowledge of how to grow a brand (preferably in the D2C space) and not afraid to get stuck in with the doing.
• Background in executing omni-channel marketing campaigns with a focus on digital channels.
• Experience with setting measurable marketing objectives and leading a team to achieve them.
• An eye for good design, branding, copywriting, social media content and marketing.
• Data obsessed, you should be comfortable using numbers to measure success and inform strategy.
• Project management and organisation skills with the ability to get the best out of colleagues and stakeholders.
• Growth brand mindset, always seeking to maximise opportunities.
• Proactive and ambitious with a desire to get sh*t done in a major way and knock through brick walls if needed.
• A team player. We’re colleagues but also friends unless it’s a team quiz and then it’s everyone for themselves.
Eligibility: Permission to work in the UK by start of employment. Innermost is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and create an inclusive environment for all employees.
Applying: Please send cover letter, CV, ideal start date, examples of your work and anything else that could support your application to email@example.com.