Want to make the most out of your passion for marketing? You're in luck. Innermost is looking for a Marketing Assistant to join our mission in reinventing the wellness industry by helping others take control of their health.
Check out all of the details below to get the full run-down and find out how to apply!Firm: Innermost
Position: Marketing Assistant
Location: London (Soho Works, White City)
Start Date: ASAP
We’ve all heard a bunch of BS on how to be healthier. Asking for help can often lead to confusing explanations, contradictory advice, and of course... the latest must-try fad. At Innermost, we believe better health doesn’t need to be complicated, so we’re on a mission to cut through the confusion so you can take control of your health and feel great. The business has experienced significant growth since we launched in 2o17 and we’ve got big plans for the future. If you’re looking to be part of an ambitious and close-knit team that is reinventing an entire industry, get in touch and let’s do it together.
You’ll be responsible for marketing duties focused on raising awareness for the brand, fostering a strong community and driving growth for the business. You’ll gain broad exposure across the entire marketing mix with a particular focus on helping develop and execute strategies for influencer marketing, brand partnerships, content marketing, and building online and offline communities. This is an opportunity to be an important part of an ambitious brand that is enjoying strong growth and is looking to scale.
• Marketing: Executing objectives across marketing channels to drive awareness for the brand.
• Influencer: Management and growth of the ‘Innermost Insider’ ambassador program.
• Partnerships: Execution of brand partnerships to drive awareness and revenue growth.
• Community: Building, fostering and managing online and offline communities.
• Content: Ideation and execution of content marketing strategies for use across marketing channels.
• Degree in the field of Marketing, Communications, Advertising, Digital Media, or similar would be preferable.
• Would suit a recent graduate or someone with up to 2 years of relevant experience.
• Practical marketing experience obtained through placements or internships would be advantageous.
• Ability to multi-task and prioritise effectively, function independently, and contribute to a team.
• Excellent attention to detail, project management, teamwork and organisation skills.
• Thrives in a fast-paced and ambitious environment with high expectations
• Proactive and ambitious with a desire to get sh*t done in a major way and knock through brick walls if needed.
• Teamplayer. We’re colleagues but also friends unless it’s a team quiz and then it’s everyone for themselves.
Eligibility: Permission to work in the UK. Innermost is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and create an inclusive environment for all employees.
Applying: Send your cover letter, CV, pre-uni grades, degree transcript (modules and grades), salary expectations, ideal start date, and anything else that could support your application to email@example.com
*We will try to respond to all applications, sometimes the sheer volume of responses means we can only focus on successful applicants. You should hear from us within 5 business days if you have been successful.