Business savvy go-getters - this one's for you. Innermost is on the hunt for an ambitious Global Account Manager. If you're ready to take the wellness industry by storm and make your retail mark, you've come to the right place.
Keep reading to find out everything you need to know about the role. We'd love to hear from you!
Position: Global Account Manager
Location: London (Soho Works, White City)
Start Date: ASAP
We’ve all heard a bunch of BS on how to be healthier. Asking for help can often lead to confusing explanations, contradictory advice, and of course... the latest must-try fad. At Innermost, we believe better health doesn’t need to be complicated, so we’re on a mission to cut through the confusion so you can take control of your health and feel great. The business has experienced significant growth since we launched in 2o17 and we’ve got big plans for the future. If you’re looking to be part of an ambitious and close-knit team that is reinventing an entire industry, get in touch and let’s do it together.
You’ll be responsible for growing our retail footprint in the UK and internationally. This involves managing client relationships, understanding their strategies, analysing data, forecasting, tracking and reporting. You’ll work with the team to plan and execute activations to drive sales and awareness, and use category data and insights to identify opportunities for maximising sales and profitability through our existing customers or new business.
• Develop and execute a business plan for our global network of accounts.
• Build strong relationships with buyers, increase customer satisfaction and keep Innermost front of mind.
• Understand the numbers: targets, sales, gross profit, and support invoicing and credit control efforts.
• Identify opportunities to drive retail sales and profitability through existing accounts or new business.
• Negotiate pricing, ad planning, promotions, GWPs and marketing activities across all accounts.
• Ensure brand consistency across retail partners’ online and offline platforms.
• Achieve and exceed sales targets, profitability and customer objectives.
• Maintain accurate and detailed records that give us a clear understanding of the health of the B2B channels.
• Keep an eye on competitor activity and performance, and on wider trends in the market.
• Min 3 years’ experience working with wholesalers and retailers, ideally across food or wellness categories.
• Blue-chip training, preferably combined with experience gained at a high growth SME.
• Strong track record of achieving growth targets with exemplary commercial acumen
• Exceptional networking, sales, negotiation and influencing skills.
• Growth brand mindset, always seeking to maximise opportunities
• Thrives in a fast-paced and ambitious environment with high expectations
• Comfortable using data to measure success and inform strategy.
• Proactive and ambitious with a desire to get sh*t done in a major way and knock through brick walls if needed.
• A team player. We’re colleagues but also friends unless it’s a team quiz and then it’s everyone for themselves.
Eligibility: Permission to work in the UK by start of employment. Innermost is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and create an inclusive environment for all employees.Applying: Please send cover letter, CV, ideal start date, examples of your work and anything else that could support your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.